Iron Horse Dining Hall & Pavilion
The Chuck Wagon Grill
Offering delicious home cooked meals and fresh baked desserts Wednesday through Sunday nights – See Our Menu. Every Saturday night we serve our Signature Prime Rib Dinner. Our guests tell us it’s the best prime rib they have ever eaten. Breakfast is served every day.
We use only the highest quality ingredients for all of our meals. All meals are served in the pavilion with comfortable indoor dining.
Dining is available for our guests only. Call ahead or sign up for dinner in the morning or at check-in.
Iron Horse Pavilion
The Pavilion is the center of activity at the Iron Horse Motorcycle Lodge & Resort.
- Chuck Wagon Grill, serving breakfast and dinner
- Dining area with large, stacked, stone fireplace
- Gift shop selling T-shirts, souvenirs and snacks
- Large media room with couches and 15’ screen TV
- Perfect for group meetings or training sessions
- Massage therapy room
- The glass enclosed Hogs Den overlooking the creek for TV or meetings
- Game room with pool and card tables
- Free Wi-Fi and computer
- Covered bike parking
- Outdoor deck overlooking Stecoah Creek
- Group Fire Pit
After a hearty home cooked meal join us around the creek side fire pit. Meet new friends or reunite with old friends and share stories of your rides. Rock your cares away in one of our rocking chairs on the deck overlooking the creek.