Iron Horse Dining Hall & Pavilion
The Chuck Wagon Grill
Offering delicious home cooked meals and fresh baked desserts Wednesday through Sunday nights. Every Saturday night we serve our Signature Prime Rib Dinner which includes salad bar and your choice of regular or sweet baked potato. A salmon alternative is also available on Saturday night. Our guests tell us it’s the best prime rib they have ever eaten. Breakfast is served 7 days a week with the Biker Breakfast combo being our most popular choice. You can also create your own.
We use only the highest quality ingredients for all of our meals. All meals are served in the pavilion with comfortable indoor or outdoor dining. Breakfast is served from 7:30am-9:00am and dinners served 6:30pm-8:30pm.
Dining is available for our guests only. You have several opportunities to sign up for dinner at IH by pre-ordering with our dinner email you will receive the week before your arrival, sign up for breakfast/dinner at check-in, or after breakfast before you head out for your daily travels. We work off a head count for breakfast and dinners and early planning helps us to prepare while you are out riding. Sorry but we do not offer lunch as most our guests are off property enjoying our twisty mountain roads.
Iron Horse Pavilion
The Pavilion is the center of activity at the Iron Horse Motorcycle Lodge & Resort.
- Chuck Wagon Grill, serving breakfast(everyday) and dinner(Wed-Sun)
- Dining area with large, stacked, stone fireplace
- Large projection screen with daily weather, news, and group functions
- Front Desk/Gift shop selling T-shirts, souvenirs and snacks
- Large media room with couches and 15’ screen TV
- Perfect for group meetings or training sessions
- Massage therapy room – book massage appointment in advance
- The glass enclosed Hogs Den overlooking the creek for TV, meetings, and dining
- Game room with pool and card tables
- Free Wi-Fi covering entire property and guest computer in pavilion
- Covered bike parking
- Outdoor deck overlooking Stecoah Creek
- Group Fire Pit
- Music entertainment provided by IH on Saturdays of Holiday weekends.(Memorial Day & Labor Day!)
After a hearty home cooked meal join us around the creek side fire pit. Meet new friends or reunite with old friends and share stories of your rides. Rock your cares away in one of our rocking chairs on the deck overlooking the creek.